Crawley Peri Peri Original
– 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, diced into bite size pieces.
– 2 cloves garlic, minced.
– ¾ cup of onion, chopped.
– ½ cup of green bell pepper, chopped.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
– 1 tablespoon of margarine.
– 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
– ½ teaspoon of thyme.
– ½ teaspoon of salt.
In a large skillet, sauté chicken in the olive oil until chicken is cooked.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Melt the margarine in same skillet.
Saute the minced garlic, chopped onion, and chopped green pepper until soft.
Blend in the curry powder, thyme, and salt.
Add the chicken, then stir until well coated with sauce.
Serve as desired.